Saturday 15 September 2012

Do It Yourself: Pumpkin Face Mask

As the change of seasons approaches, our skin begins to change, and oftentimes we need to rejig our skincare routine. This pumpkin face mask is a great choice to smooth dry or irritated skin, reduce redness and inflammation, and promote the healing of acne scars.

Variation:
Add 1/2 tbsp rolled oats to the mixture. Apply as if it was a scrub and gently massage it into your skin for a few moments before letting it sit for 5-10 min.


2 comments:

  1. This looks so soothing; I really want to try making some! It's also got pumpkin, which I love. I'm the type of person to get obsessed with pumpkin spice everything in the fall - I love the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely get in seasonal moods too. Sometime in the near future you can expect some cinnamon and ginger working their way into the mix... all the warm spices :)

    ReplyDelete