Monday 1 October 2012

Review: Lavera- Tinted Moisturizing Cream


When I bought Lavera's Tinted Moisturizer I was hoping for an alternative to powder for days when I just wanted to even out my skin tone. I have had a good experience with Lavera products in the past so I thought I would give it a try. 

The Verdict:

Not bad, but not fantastic either.
It has a nice consistency and applies well. The colour was a pretty good match for me, and it seemed to blend well for a natural look. However I found that even after a few minutes of wear the product would begin to feel as though it was sitting on top of my skin. The best way I can describe it is that after about 15min of wear it felt as though it was sliding down my face... not what you want if your makeup has to last all day. It took a bit of experimenting but I eventually found that if I set the product with a translucent powder in the T-zone it will keep the product in place and last quite well. 

Would I buy this product again? Probably not, I'll continue to use it- especially heading into the dryer winter months, but I'll try something new once it's done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment