Wednesday 21 November 2012

Review: Badger Cheerful Mind Balm

For starters there are two amazing things about this product.
1. USDA Certified Organic
2. Qualifies with the Leaping Bunny standard. 

Packaging:
This balm comes in a handsome and handy container that can easily be reused or repurposed when the product is done. 

The Product:
This aromatherapy balm melts into your skin without leaving a greasy sheen. I recommend applying a little on your hands or temples by the hairline. Containing orange, lemon, spearmint, rosemary, cinnamon, and ylang yalng it smells like a sunny kitchen on a breezy summer day. I like to keep it on my desk for a middle-of-the-day pick me up when I'm feeling stressed. 

The Verdict:
At the very reasonable price of $7.99 a tin this is a great respite for a stressful day, and the perfect stocking stuffer as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment