Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Makeup Diet Challenge: Day 8

Day: 8
Challenge Rules: The Makeup Diet 
Today's Choice: Makeup Free!

My Experience:

Yikes, sorry to leave the end of the challenge hanging, every time I sat down to write this post it seems something else got in the way. 

I'm done! The last day of the challenge, and a day without makeup. In fact, two days without makeup. I had already planned not to wear makeup the first day, as I embarked on a visit my grandparents. But it appears that the challenge has me out of the habit of wearing makeup before I head out the house- and I forgot my makeup bag. It wasn't a conscious choice, I just noticed the next day that I had no makeup with me. It was a busy day in public, but I didn't seem to care that I didn't have any makeup on. Success? I think so.


Thanks to all those who have followed the challenge, I hope its inspired you to try going makeup free yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment